Well that never happened either. So yesterday in an effort to clear the fridge to make room for an upcoming grocery trip, I make a quick, throw-everything-in-this lunch.... and it was AMAZING!
- Ground Turkey
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-roasted Spaghetti Squash
- Goat Cheese (or cheese of your choosing!)
1. Heat olive oil in a saute pan
2. Add ground turkey and cook until browned throughout, then set aside in a separate bowl
3. Add veggies to the same saute pan and cook until softened. I used:
- Cherry tomatoes
4. Add roasted spaghetti squash to your veggies. You may have to break it up with a fork to get it to mix in well, and I added a little more olive oil at this point.
5. Add back your ground turkey.
6. Serve, with a sprinkling of goat cheese or anything else you think would taste good on top!
So easy and this was delicious, now it's an actual recipe I will use! -- You can roast the squash on a night when you're cooking something else to save for later in the week. No fuss!