Chocolate-Peanut Butter-Banana Soft ServeYou'll need:
- Two frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Either a small handful of chocolate chips OR 1 leftover brownie
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter OR almond butter
- Add fruit instead of chocolate and PB.
- Use chocolate almond or soy milk instead of cocoa powder and agave.
- Use a tablespoon of Nutella instead of PB or instead of the other chocolate ingredients.
- Stir in some coconut or graham cracker crumbs for a little crunch.
- Stir in some ground flax or wheat germ to up the health factor.
- Add granola as a topping.
This could easily become a morning smoothie if more almond milk is added.