Saturday, May 19, 2012

Costa Rica- Day Three

The third day of vacation was probably the best one... because it was my birthday!  I woke up to birthday cards from my best friend and my boyfriend (he packed it in my suitcase), what more could a girl ask for?

Then we hit up the breakfast buffet:

Iced latte and orange-pineapple juice of the day

Huevos rancheros!  Chorizo, tortillas, beans, eggs, and guacamole tomato goodness!
After breakfast we went on a birthday adventure:

Yes, that is me hanging upside down above the rainforest canopy suspended from a cable.  We went ziplining!  After an hour of zipping around, we needed some lunch:

Shrimp quesadillas with black bean tomato salad. 

Then I spent the rest of the day looking out at this:


With my free birthday drink from our favorite pool dude:


While Gabi did this:

And in case any of my fellow classmates doubted my ability to take a vacation during the month before boards, I've also been doing a TON of this:


24 is off to a good start!



No comments:

Post a Comment