Friday, May 18, 2012

Costa Rica- Day 1

 We arrived in sunny Costa Rica yesterday afternoon!
We got to watch a video about the resort on an iPad in the car on the way to the hotel.

Let me explain a bit-- my best friend from college works her ass off most days of the year at the Four Seasons Hotel in NYC.  She gets vacation time at any resort of her choosing, so she brought me to the Four Seasons Costa Rica with her for my birthday weekend!

We started our vacation with some lunch: watermelon salad and grilled vegetable wrap. 
 Then we headed to the beach for the rest of the afternoon. 

So pretty!  I love when the sun sparkles on the water. 

We stayed until sunset.

Gabi received some chocolate covered strawberries as a gift from her Four Seasons colleagues, which were part 1 of our dinner.
And we finished dinner with an order of chips, guacamole, salsa, and sour cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment