- 1 large broccoli crown, chopped into small pieces
- 3 medium sized carrots, grated
- 2 ribs of celery, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup craisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup slivered, toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 T agave
- salt and black pepper to taste
Gather your vegetables.
Chop/grate/dice into small pieces.
Mix vegetables, craisins, seeds, and almonds together in a large bowl or dish.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, and agave. Pour over slaw mixture.
Season to taste!
I have paired this all week with my sweet potato cauliflower soup for lunch. Isn't it pretty??
I'm doing all of my christmas cookie baking-present wrapping-movie watching this weekend, as I start my busiest rotation of the year on Monday (ob/gyn) and am going to be away the following weekend to watch my baby brother graduate from college. I can't wait for all of these things!