Monday, August 3, 2015

Beginning Half Marathon Training Group

Ready to Lace Up?


I will be running the Grand Rapids Half marathon in October.  Today marks day one of my 12 week training schedule, and I'm offering to host a free Facebook group for anyone interested in training along with me!

I have run the Shamrock Marathon in Virginia Beach, the Maine Marathon in Maine, and numerous 5K and 10K runs.  My favorite race is probably the 10K!

I am NOT a running coach.  I am not even fast, but I've got the endurance part down cold.

I AM a part time fitness and health coach.

I AM an obgyn resident in Grand Rapids.

My job is to motivate, encourage, and support you while you build healthy habits... when I'm not catching babies and taking out ovaries.

The group will include:

  • Weekly workout schedules 
  • Recipes
  • Sample meal plans
  • Post run yoga workouts
  • Running tips and advice from my own experience
  • Monthly meet-ups for Grand Rapids runners
Sign up here --> http://goo.gl/forms/GgZLfXQRfx and you'll be added to the group and email list!



No comments:

Post a Comment