Sunday, July 26, 2015

August Fitness Series



I'm so excited to announce that I'm running a month long fitness series!  I'm offering a chance to be personally coached through any of the 4 programs I've spent the past year learning and perfecting!

First up will be the 21 Day Fix:


For any level of fitness!  If you've mastered the standard 21 Day Fix, move on to the Extreme version!  Portion controlled meal plan is included, for which I will provide an extensive guide as to how to plan your meals, and tons of recipes.  As if that wasn't enough, I'm offering a free copy of the new accompanying cookbook, "Fixate," to anyone who purchases a full challenge pack!


I'll be completing the 3 Day Refresh before I set off for vacation in OBX North Carolina!  This group will run from Wed-Fri and can be done in conjunction with any of the other programs offered on this page!  Join me to either kickstart a workout program, slim down for a special event, or just to cleanse!


Calling all Yogis!  If you haven't tried PiYo, you don't know what you're missing!  A notch up from your standard flow, this workout has you moving at a fast pace and utilizing every single muscle in your body to get toned and flexible at the same time.  This is a 60 day program for those who want to commit!  I'll be coaching this one from the beach, getting up every morning to do sunrise PiYo in the sand!


Finally, the month wraps up with CIZE-- our newest program!  No weights, no mat, just MOVES.  This is my newest challenge, and I'm becoming a certified instructor in September.  If dancing is your thing or you want to MAKE it your thing, this is for you.  A new group starts each of the last two weeks of August, that's TWO opportunities.  I'm most excited for this and preparing for it every day!

Here's how this works:

1. Decide which program is for you!*  3 Day Refresh can be done alone or with any of the others.

2. Fill out my online form:  http://bit.ly/1KsruHU

3. Wait for an email from me!  We'll go from there.  

4. Order by the date listed for each program to ensure that your pack arrives on time!

*Current challengers can earn the stated prizes or money towards a new program for each friend or family member referred who purchases a challenge pack!

Questions?  
Email me @ theveggiedoc@gmail.com.  Follow my page on Facebook or Instagram @ TheVeggieDoc.  

I look forward to getting you in the shape of your life by the end of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment