Thursday, October 30, 2014

I'm baaaaack!

I've been gone for over a year.  Fourth year of medical school took a lot out of me: eight rotations in six different states, hundreds of miles on my car, adapting to new hospitals and people every four weeks, and missing my family all the time... but among all of that a few MAJOR events happened:

We got engaged....

We became doctors....

We moved to Michigan....





I am truly a veggie doc now, an ob-gyn to be exact.  It's hard work, and there are so many days I come home close to tears, but there are also days that I come home and can't believe what I've learned how to do in such a small amount of time.

As if I don't have enough on my plate, I joined an awesome group of girls and became a fitness/nutrition coach this week!  This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, but was never in one place long enough during medical school to commit to.  One of my coaching goals is to revive this blog as a way of communicating with my team and anyone who's interested in joining us!  Plus it will keep me cooking!

Stay tuned for more, and I'm baaaack!








No comments:

Post a Comment